Explore the National Museum of XXI Century Arts whenever you wish, and visit all of the temporary exhibitions of contemporary art and architecture for one year
With the my MAXXI card you can experience the museum full time, thanks to unlimited and preferential access, and take advantage of reduced rates to participate in the latest cultural programmes, educational activities and special events.
There’s more: when you purchase the my MAXXI card, you automatically become a supporter of Italian and foreign contemporary art.
Choose the card that suits you best!
Cards can be purchased at the MAXXI ticket desk or online at Vivaticket*
Online purchase costs include VAT and advance sale charge
Adolescents not yet 26 years of age
Individual card for adults
Two personalised cards for couples or friends
Adults 65 years of age and over
• Unlimited free access to the MAXXI
• Fast track preferential access to the MAXXI
• 15% savings in the MAXXI library on selected catalogues and other publications
• 15% savings at the MAXXI 21 bar-cafeteria, from Tuesday to Friday, 11.00-19.00
• Free access to the MAXXI B.A.S.E. study room and services
• Registration with the newsletter dedicated to holders of the my MAXXI card, for sneak preview information and real time updates about new programmes and new activities.
Conventions and benefits
CTS – CENTRO TURISTICO STUDENTESCO E GIOVANILE
• 20% saving on the purchase of an annual CTS Membership card
• 10% saving on the purchase of a carnet at Rome’s Teatro Olimpico for weekday performances during the current season (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
ACCADEMIA NAZIONALE DI SANTA CECILIA
• Reduced price tickets for the Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia: reduction of 10% of tickets for events in the chamber music and symphonic season; reduction of 10% on Invitation to Music or one of the other carnet formulas. The availability of reduced price tickets may vary from concert to concert through to the filling of all reduced price seats.